View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 04:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Being Admitted tomorrow

Hi all,

I just wanted to send a quick note on what's going on. I'm still struggling along. My bp is still high and everything is still a mess. Even more of a mess then I thought. My MRI reports came in and here it's not an issue with my neck but yet again my Thoracic Spine. It's either another herniation in the same level or Scar Tissue pressing on the nerves encroaching towards the spinal cord. They aren't sure by looking at this MRI which it is because they didn't do contrast. The Doctor's are leaning more towards it being scar tissue which would make sense for all these symptoms but so would a herniation..UGH! He said my nervous system is completely out of control and that is the reason for lots of these symptoms plus the RSD. "Autonomic Dysreflexia" is what it's looking like. The Dr said he is admitting directly into the hospital and lots will be happening. I need to be monitored plus lots of tests and MRI I'm sure. Looks like another spine surgery in my near future and a LONG hospital stay. I am not looking forward to it but what choice do I have? I'm so sick of this...and on top of it all...I caught a cold thanks to my son who decided to share. It's not helping me any. I really can't seem to win..not at all!

I will try and stay in touch when I can while in the hospital to keep you updated on how I'm doing. I think I'm in for a rocky road..and not the ice cream either

take care all of you...hope to be in touch soon
momzpeachy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (01-26-2010), Jomar (01-26-2010), loretta (01-28-2010)