View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 07:57 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Sorry, guys, I'm going to be a bit of a downer.

Exercise in general is good for MG because a stronger muscle helps. But people like Tyson (sorry, you are a good example right now) should NOT exercise when their MG is bad.

I'm just concerned that someone might read this and think they can get their autoimmune disease better by exercising. I know that YOU guys "get it" but what if someone hasn't done all the research?

On a more positive note . . .

If you haven't tried the "Body Blade," it is simply amazing. I did a bunch of research before I got it. It is simple. You can use it sitting or standing. You get more bang for your buck/time. It exercises more than one muscle at once (which could be bad for people with MG). It's fun. And it's relatively inexpensive (shop NBC has a good price).

I'm jazzed about it. It's a lot of fun to use and, therefore, motivating.

Sorry to be a downer, Nicky, but I don't want anyone out there going into a crisis. I think exercise may be one of the most frustrating things about having MG.

Annie

Yes, it would be VERY cool if we lived in a housing area built by Warren Buffet or Bill Gates (for free) that included free transport to anywhere, including MG experts.
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesky (01-29-2010), DesertFlower (01-27-2010), Nicknerd (01-26-2010), Pat 110 (01-26-2010)