View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 06:47 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Cool Smirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynns409 View Post
I totally totally second this! I love my SCS. Ive gone through some revisions of the leads, and it has been a journey, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. It makes me function, and it makes me function with way less medication than I would have been on. If you look up some old threads, I wax a bit more poetically on the subject than I am right now. But if you have any questions about it, feel free to ask or pm me.

Hope this helps!
Lynn
I have had my SCS unit, wired for both legs since Sept. 08. Admittably, I don't turn it on as it irritates my RSD and it has caused spread, now RSD in my left shoulder, hip and right side of my jaw...... Everyone feels differently about having their unit. Some positive some negnative... you really just have to decide if it is worth the gamble and follow your feelings... could be a wonderful help to you or it may be a henderence.... Sorry but none of us can give you the exact answer in which route to follow....I've heard the pain pump is a good option...

Wish I had the magic answer for you... please let me know if I can help you...KS
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote