View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 09:18 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused Lots of questions and concerns

So Friday I went to the eye doctor to find out that the lag or sticking when my eyelid of my right eye opens is a sign of MS. I have had the eyelid thing now for about 2 weeks. About 4 weeks ago I was getting pins & needles in my left pinky and ring finger, that would come and go. Now it seems to have subsided. Last summer 2009, I had an episode of where my right fingers would just sparatically start moving like I was playing the piano. It would last for about a minute or two and then stop. This happened off and on for about 2 weeks. I had put all of these things aside as just a freak of nature and never worried about it cause, I was tired and your body reacts differently when you are tired. Since none of the episodes lasted for more than 2 weeks, I never worried about any of them. now with the eyelid (not sure how to explain it) it wants to open but seems to get stuck for a second or two, then the muscle seems to release and the lid folds back into my eye as it should. Happens more often when I have raised my eyebrows it seems. I would say it happens 2 out of 5 times my eye blinks. Anyway, I have an appointment on Feb 9th to see my PCP and find out if she is concerned. Let me tell you, I am. Do these seem like MS symptoms or did my eye doctor get me concerned for nothing? Thank you all for your guidance, since I have no idea what I am getting into.

Thanks,
"Worried" EdieAnne
EdieAnne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (01-27-2010), Kitty (01-27-2010)