View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 02:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

OH NO! I HATE when that happens too, sometimes, I type stuff and I don't know WHAT on my laptop does it, but all of a sudden everything disappears...LOL...

I am doing MUCH better, it is SUCH a rollercoaster ride....went yesterday and got a clean bill of health from the oral surgeon and then to the dentist for more adjustments, they are too big right now, but he wants to wait to do the hard align, he gave me some suggestions, they aren't overly huge, but to keep myself comfortable, I was using seabond, it was good, but left my saliva goopy, so I tried Fixodent today, yes even after what I read online, I wanted to try a little of the food control one, my brother-in-law is using it on his uppers and loves it, he was right, it was really good, I actually ate lunch with no pain when I chewed on either side, so then I found Cushion Grip, and I'm getting ready to try that. Can't get the hard align until the 6th month, so now need to make due....won't go back to work until 2/5, thank goodness as that takes pressure off me....plus I don't like my job anyhow...LOL...talk about stress upon stress....
I'll let you know how the Cushion Grip works, reviews have been good, but it's all personal preferance too....looking for something that will last 10 hours and NOT collect food up in them....LOL

I'm sorry to hear your still bruised....ouch...I have been out and about but now with friends or out to eat, until today, my friend MADE me meet her for breakfast at this cool little resturant/muffin place, and it worked pretty good, and she was giggling at me as I was self concious and went well until I pulled out my mirror after I ate and we laughed soooo hard....LOL..vanity....

I hope your 1st day back to work goes really well....hopefully people will gasp at the beauty of your new teeth...and not ask....when I went into work for the short time, I had some that where looking at me like 'something is different but not sure and don't know how to ask"...LOL...

Have a great week and enjoy the rest of your time off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovecosmos View Post
I replied back to your last thread but before I finished I got a phone call. When I came back I clicked send but it said I's been booted off the site and I lost the whole thing!

I'm sorry to hear you're having so much trouble. Your dentist should be able to help you. Just a shame you have to wait til Monday.
I've read it's normal for most people's dentures to loosen. Maybe your dentist would make you new ones for free cause it seems he possibly made them too loose. Just a thought.
I still haven't even been out in public since Jan. 13 when I had my teeth removed. Face is still bruised. I have to return to work on Monday. Not looking forward to the gasps and questions.

Take care and hang in there!
humarock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote