View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 09:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Natalie,
I don't know how I missed this thread but with my relapse I wasn't on here many days before the holidays.

That said, Natalie I think having found the blocked veins, and perhaps having the procedure done near your home is a very smart decision.

If I had the testing done, and if any blockage was found, I would get the procedure in a flash. Any Vascular Surgeon or Neuro-Surgeon would have done many of these procedures during their ordinary surgeries on patients. They have new, smaller, soft mesh stents, that are great for veins.

Most of these surgeons do similar surgeries for accidents and injuries, birth defects, and other diseases, etc.

I wish you lots of success in whatever you decide to do, and whenever you make that decision. We appreciate your updates, please keep us informed.

Thanks for being a leader.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (01-29-2010), Natalie8 (01-28-2010)