View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 08:18 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I understand about the fear of the future. I used to be worse about this but agree with debbie to take one day at a time. I try to focus on what I can do today to get through in the best way. My pain doc told me on days you have a good pain day do as much as you can and the bad pain days do the best you can. I see a psych too which was a very good choice for me with this because I was basically loosing my mind. Now I am still anxious and depressd but to a better degree and more rational. Are you on any meds for the mental side? A really good treatment I did was biofeedback. It really helped bring my anxiety down. I think also since life does change like what you stated about work etc finding things you can do that you enjoy helps one live in the present. For me going to a movie,bookstore,etc. I know these things don't take away from the fears and the pain but they do help distract. There is so much unknown with this condition. That to me is a very hard part. Anyhow hang in there and if you want an email buddy I am here
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
amit (01-28-2010)