View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 09:37 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart Dear Majo

i hope you start feeling much better soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMajo View Post
Im still nor feeling precisly ok...

I want to say lots of things, but my mind wont let me... how weird is that ?? I wanted to come here before, but I felt too tired...

Im feeling confused, tired, sleepy, weird...

Im back to my vitamins and minerals... dont know... feeling weird !
not sure what is going on... definitely some depression in there. in your previous post you mention not liking things you liked before... that is sometimes a feature of depression. it is called anhedonia (inability to enjoy things or activities one normally likes).

between this and your previous post, i would suggest seeing a doctor. either your GP or a psychiatrist. beware though, sometimes "mental" symptoms have underlying causes other than psychiatric. but either way, i think you could use a professional to help you, and if necessary suggest medications.

meanwhile, i am glad you started taking the vitamins and minerals again. if you had stopped them, and especially if you are under stress (i think with your studies, stress is likely) supplements can surely be of help. even big help.

thinking of you. sorry i'm a bit topsy-turvy and still unwell physically so am not around as much.

hang in there.

~ waves ~
waves is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (01-31-2010), barbo (01-29-2010), BlueMajo (01-28-2010), Brokenfriend (01-28-2010), thelonely1 (01-28-2010)