View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 10:52 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default OH MY!!! Such a 'sensitive'....

subject?

Pedicures? Do you mean by a person that does the cuticle and nail polish thing? OR the Podiatrist that does the snip and scalpel thing! For me it's the latter...regular as clockwork every 6-10 weeks! This guy is the one who'd saved my life after all! It was HE who didn't like what I was relaying to him about what the [now former] neuro was saying about my neuropathy. Bless Him! The podiatrist that is.....

I have to say I used to go just because the footbath was well better than a heck of a lot of things! Now, tho I skip the bath-too much input to nerves not trained. Good news tho, each time I go, I get a teeny tiny bit almost giggly as he scalpels the scaly heels....He has been my best barometer as to progress, however small, progress. I really don't mind when he has to do the 'ingrown toe' excavation thing...I simply gasp and he puts more temporary freeze stuff on the sites. He's helped me keep my feet reasonably whole w/the armory of lotions potions and gels at his disposal. Some even work - tho they can strip the finish off the furniture [NO KIDDING!].

Gotta tell you BEFORE PN, I used to giggle like a toddler as my feet were soo tickly! Little giggles? Well, they equal a tad of hope? Besides, it's the ONLY time I truly stupidly giggle.

Pain free moments, then minutes then more! Lets all get greedy here! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote