View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 04:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yes, you can use microwave, and go through detectors. I actually was at the airport last month and went through the security and didnt even beep!!!! wow that was nice i didnt need to get the pat down... the trick is turn the SCS OFF before going through!!

I used to be an avid volleyball player and i did yoga everyday. I still do yoga except just in modifications. It will take about 6 months till you can bend alot without having to worry... but now i do normal yoga classes and unless i feel the cord pulling i can pretty much do everything. the only thing I am limited to is alot of poses on my hands (downward dog). My wrist is not strong enough for that... but everything else in yoga I can do. We cant do roller coasters... any sudden jerky movements... and yoga def is not sudden or jerky. My dr actually recommmends pilates and yoga to keep the muscles limber and stretched from spasms. I need to get into the routine of going more often though Any other questions?? Also, my incision site is on my right hip... i recommend putting it on the OPPOSITE side that you normally sleep on... yeah... learned the hard way.. Any other questions?
hannah1234 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote