View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 08:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Tyson,

Yes I think 5 days would be too much, unfortunatley it will be up to how you feel, as to how much time you spend at school, you will need to learn to listen to your body very carefully.
When I was working, if I woke up and couldn't brush my hair, well that was my body telling me not to drive the 30 minutes to work, cos I knew I wouldn't get home!!
So listen to your body, and take note. Are you able to talk to teachers and get help from them?? ie, get work to do at your own pace at home? It must be so hard having to worry about all this at such a young age.

Yes you need to take it easy, but thats an easy thing to say, much harder to do, I long to do things, and my brain is willing but my body has other ideas. At the moment we are having hot weather, going to be 36C today, and I am paying for all the heat, so Iam able to do less than I'd like, I still find myself pushing myself, and paying, even after 7 years. I do however know when I have to stop and have an afternoon rest, I don't sleep, just lay and relax.

Hope you are having on ok day
Kate

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
Groucho Marx
redtail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote