Thread: Bad week
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 10:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

MK,

I understand how you feel. I feel caught in the same trap, I can't seem to keep everything going and I know it is crashing down and I don't know how to make it better. I am slowly coming up with solutions but not fast enough.

Disability seems to be the only option since I just can't work full time (and I do love to work and want to work full time)...my savings account is dwindling and I don't know what else to do.

I do know we need to slow our lives down, MG won't allow us to keep up this fast living.

Look into disability through your work, that is a good idea.

I don't have any answers but I am trying to find a solution to the same problem. It is so stressful.

I wish you the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowgirlUp View Post
In the meantime, I'm trying to keep working my same schedule, do all the housework and other chores and errands, and now fit in somewhere the multiple doctor's and testing and treatment appointments. I feel like my job could be in jeapardy because I'm having to miss work for these appointments. And I'm just SO tired and the weakness is getting worse and I'm really afraid I'm just not going to be able to keep going like this. I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to keep all of these balls in the air and if I can't my world is going to come crashing down around me. I feel like a mouse in a wheel--I run and run trying to deal with this disease and keep working and try to have some kind of life besides, I use up all of my energy, and I end up right where I started. I'm sorry to whine--I know many of you are worse off than I am, but I feel so very discouraged, frightened, and alone right now. I guess I just needed to tell some people who have some understanding of what I'm going through, since no one I know gets it at all. I'm just so very exhausted, and I just don't know if I can keep doing this. . . .

Thanks for listening.
MK

DesertFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CowgirlUp (01-29-2010)