Thread: Bad week
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 03:03 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I just wanted to thank ALL of you for your very kind and supportive replies and for the great questions you asked and good advice you gave. I just finished working (it's midnight) so I didn't have the time to respond to all of your questions, etc. today, but I did want to say thank you because it really does mean a lot to me that you responded. You all helped me to feel less alone and that really helps. I'll try to answer some of your questions tomorrow if I get a chance after work. The one thing I can respond to now is that unfortunately I can't really go out on disability right now, as much as I would really like to do so. I'm on a contract which will be up in June, and I have good reason to believe that if stopped working, they would just not renew my contract, which they would have every legal right to do because at the end of a contract they can let you go without stating a reason and there's nothing you can do. I'm not ready to just stop working all together if there's a chance that with some other kind of treatment I could work more easily.

Anyway, I am truly grateful for your support! I have to go to bed now so I can start all over again tomorrow morning, but as I said, I'll try to get to your questions if I get a chance tomorrow.

MK

MK

If you can't be a good example, you can at least be a terrible warning. Janet Evanovich

If you can't be brave, be determined, and you'll end up in the same place. Lisa Scottoline

That love is all there is, is all we know of love. Emily Dickinson
CowgirlUp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote