View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 03:46 AM

Location: Janes-Vegas, Wis-compton (aka Janesville, Wisconsin)
15 yr Member

Location: Janes-Vegas, Wis-compton (aka Janesville, Wisconsin)
15 yr Member

I normally can't sleep for more than 2-3 hours without being disturbed or woken up by pain. I always get super cold when i sleep, but wearing pajama pants and having a sheet touch my leg often wakes me up (although funnily enough wearing blue jean pants all day long seems to be absoulutly fine... but im a weird kid haha)

So i came up with this little set-up, i took a pair of old flannel PJs and cut off the left leg, my rsd leg, and and left the right leg long, so now i sleep with a pair of cotton shorts and these hideous looking pants and leave my left leg out from under the covers. My mom thinks it looks ridiculous and threatend to throw them away because quote- "your leg is just fine, stop being such a wuss".

I dont know if its from a lack of sleep or what, but i find myself falling asleep in the weirdest places. My boyfriend hates it because ill be laying in bed with him talking (or doing other extra curricular activities) and ill just sorta slowly drift off to sleep. Hes a sweetie though so he always just sucks it up and lets me take a little nap, just cuz if he doesnt let me its bound to happen again!!! And apparently i look just adorable when i sleep. good to know, eh?

Today i fell asleep on the bathroom floor after my shower. And a few days ago i fell asleep at a restaurant on a date with my boyfriend. I layed down in the booth for a second and bam, i woke up like 5 minutes later. Kinda sorta almost embarrasing.
"I learned that life isn't necessarily easy but it is always worth figuring it out. That, if nothing else, has had the most profound effect on me; learning that sometimes your circumstances suck, but life doesn't."
-Andrew McMahon
AnnaBananaBean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote