View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 05:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukadog View Post
Thank you so much! That's very encouraging and I'm glad it's working for him. Can you tell me a bit about precautions: whether he can go to stores that have theft detector gates? Can you use a microwave at your home? I know these are silly little things compared with the possible benefits; I'm not concerned about giving anything up, but about whether little things can interfere with the device. Thanks again!
I have not heard anything about microwaves interfering with the unit. He has yet to set off any detectors, we even had to take care of some business at a federal court house and it didn't set it off, he did hand the security guy his card that was issued to him proving he had a device just in case. He has not had his rsd spread at all. He actually turns it off at night and then back on in the morning. Their are several different settings that the scs company rep can program into the device. He also went for the non rechargable unit. With it being in the upper extremity, for some reason it doesn't need to be turned up so high, so the battery is expected to last up to 5 years. The replacement surgery is suppose to be minor. Again, everyone does have to make thier own personal choices, I justed want people to know, that for some it has been a wonderful tool in pain relief.
rsdwife is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote