View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 06:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default rsdwife

I was on Opana 30mg ER. twice a day. The amt of Diluidad that I've started on is giving me the same pain relief as the Opana. THe one advantage is that I'm not suffering from the meds being in any other part of my body. I'm not suffering from feeling foggy headed, and the other organs in my body don't have to keep removing the meds. The ration is abt 1/300 of what you would get in the oral meds. When I go Tue to get the staples out Tue, I'm going to get a small increase, as I want it better then what I had before. I'm so glad that the stim is working for your DH. It worked a little for me, but the buzzing wasn't great and after a short bit the rsd spread and the stim didn't work to help it. I'm glad your rep has mentioned the pump. there isn't any set limit to the meds that can be used. It's 24/7 so there is no fluction of meds. I love mine. I've never felt better or more alive. I can think again, I see the sun come up and I'm excited for what I will be able to do again. I'm horrible at waiting, but I'm being good during recovery so I will heal. I found the recovery from this surgery was sooo much better then the stim. I felt great the day after surgery with this. With the stim, I was in bed crying for over a week...actually for both my stim surgery. So if this doesn't work for him, look at getting the trial for the pump. I know ppl who actually have both and each one does what it needs to do. That is a thought.
Hugs
Mary