View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 02:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Returning to NeuroTalk

I hope I am returning to the forum that I use to visit many years ago. The format has changed greatly over the years so I am not sure. I started visiting about 1996 when my son was diagnosed with Tourettes. I found great support and an amazing amount of helpful information.
I am returning to help find information for a family friend. He has 2 yr old with yet undiagnosed neurological problems. She does not walk, has VERY limited speech, other obvious developmental delays. The have just began testing but as of yet no real answers have been given. She is being seen at a very good children's hospital but parent and grandparents are frustrated by lack of any clue about what could be going on. Any suggestions of some directions to look is appreciated. My daughter who has worked in early children development has suggested CP based on her experince of working with young children with special needs. Due to circumstances we strongly suspect shaken baby syndrom, or possibly problems resulting from drug use during pregancy, but are aware of other possibllities.
Again any suggestions would be helpful.
TexasMartyann is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (01-31-2010), Dmom3005 (02-04-2010), Hockey (01-30-2010)