View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 04:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile coping without the predisone

when i was first on predisone my neuro said it would make my life so much better and after 4 months he said my double vision would also get better
and it did last was the double vision it is so much better now i just didnt know the price would be so high for me i was put on imuran that was my one big hope that i could once again lead some kind of normal life but it didnt hapen i had a bad reaction to the imuran so my neuro said to come off the preds so after a year i did thou i have started to have (a high risk of )Gloucoma im hoping that it will inprove now that im off the preds my blood presure became much worse i also started having swollen feet and legs and hands then my little bit of psirisis went out of control not to mention the weight then the severe knee pain has come back may soun bad but im happi that i can manage with out any drugs at all and the preds did make my life so much better i'm not sure how long i can go with out drugs i will just have to see and what my neuro thinks my new goal is to loose some weight
and that takes time
alan
Alan53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote