View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 04:41 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hey humarock.... always good to hear from you!
Your posts about the trials of wearing a new denture are priceless here so please keep posting!

I know your dentist told you 3 months for a soft reline but if your gum tissue is shrinking that fast, then he may be able to do it sooner. Your dentures have to fit somewhat and cannot be too big. So if the adhesive is not working more times than it is working, talk to your dentist about doing that soft reline sooner.

Hope your dinner with friends is........perfect :-))

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by humarock View Post
SO, I ordered Secure online, order 3 tubes and get free shipping, so it came TODAY! I was sooo excited, it was sooo fast....so I put it in as directed and it seems really good right now, no goop coming out, no taste from it....let's see HOW LONG it holds in place.....we are going to a friends house for dinner tonight, childhood friend so if anything was to happen, no big deal! I am looking forward to it.....keep in mind, my situation is ever changing and we are all different! My dentures are too big for me and I know that, the swelling has really gone down, adjustments have been made as far as they can go at this point other than a soft align and that can't happen until 3 months so for now, I am working with the adhesives to get MY comfy fit, but thinking as I am having some issues, this will help others as well know what each product is like....hope it helps just one person.....
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote