Old 01-21-2007, 09:49 AM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

awwww...wish....I am so sorry to hear that

my husband has always been insomniac (and our son's seem to have inherited it too!)

anyway, just recently my husband has been drinking a cup of Natural Calm at night and really sleeping well

It is magnesium citrate powder that one dissolves in hot water and drink like tea.
we get ours online from www.iherb.com cos it is cheaper there than in healthstores, but I do know that The Vitamin Shoppe group of stores carry it too

there are other natural sleep aids, like melatonin etc but if you are on meds, you need to check with your doc bf using any of them

my son finds that soaking in a hot bath with 2 cups of epsom salts dissolved in the water is really relaxing and it helps him sleep...dont know if you have tubs at college tho...usually only showers isnt it?

anyways...sure hope this passes for you.....

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote