View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 09:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep smilin View Post
So Mellowguy.... It is real!! Seems we all have a safe haven somewhere and you have found yours... I am so tickled that you did and I bet when you first discovered it and knew this was the place for you..you must have felt so "re-newed".. Like the first thing since RSD that you can went your way!! This sounds really crazy but I have times when I feel I could just exit and look for mine but know that my family would be crazy looking for me as the grocery store is a not even a solo trip for me!! Then again admittably, I can't go to the store alone as my condition limits me now... One thing for sure..we all have a place we want to visit in order to re-collect ourselves since RSD.... So how long do you stay at the GT in order to feel better and ready for the following year?? RSD.... What an animal!!!
Thanks for your note...KS
well...I stayed as long as I could which was 1 week. I toured the area and found a serene place called Jenny Lake. The water is so pure you can drink from the lake since it is mountain snow fed. I took a chance going htere because your on your own there. No cell phone coverage or people. At the point I was feeling at the time,,I didn't care at all. I felt like I woke to a new beginning of my life. What works for some people doesn't work for all,,this worked for me. my pain was forgotten for the time I was there. I would go back in a heartbeat if i could. Thhanks for the reply...mellowguy
Attached Thumbnails
RSD'ers... anyone else have a mountain???-img_0765-jpg  
mellowguy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote