View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 06:46 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hello all,

Wanted to write earlier, but, I was... hum... feeling weird and, decided to write once I started to feel better.... That's why I came and just hit the "thanks" button

Ive been feeling better... yeah, I think I can say that... the last days of last week, I managed to work normally at the lab, and, tomorrow, even when it is a celebration day and the lab is officially closed, I will go and check my cells... I feel motivated on working with my cells again...

-THE LONELY: cutie, you definetely made me smile with that vid. I saw it since the other day, I just couldnt comment as I said before

-STEVE: you are so right, Bible helps a lot... and, I keep the faith that soon, science will understand more about this conditions that are really awful... I felt completely lost !

-WAVES: you are so right, I think a neurologist would be a good option... I do suffer of migraines... I never did before, but recently, let's say 7 months or so, I have been having them... and, I suffer of ocular migraines as I start to see blue lights even when the eyes closed

You know, I feel full of symptoms... I dont know if they are due to the same thing or, if I have hundreds of different illness...

As always, I thank you for all your help and for reading.
BlueMajo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (02-02-2010), barbo (01-31-2010), Brokenfriend (01-31-2010), Hockey (01-31-2010), thelonely1 (02-02-2010), waves (02-02-2010)