View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 08:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by possum View Post

Howdy from unfortunately an old school RSD CRPS vet (although we have done much better than so many others we have know, so i am thankful). For reasons i can't go into we lost our old doctors. Does anyone know any doctors in Houston, or anywhere else in Texas, with good RSD experience that they can recommend to take over treatment?

Thanks more than you can ever know.

Wishing y'all peace, love, and pain-relief,

Possum
DEFINITELY check out Dr. Krusz. He is in Dallas, a Neurologist and totally thinks outside of the box. He specializes in Ketamine and other infusions and his office is in a house vs. a medical building (they think that promotes a more relaxed environment). I just got back from a 4 day Ketamine infusion and I can't say enough about their entire staff. In fact, I spent over 2 hours with Dr. Krusz during the initial consultation. His phone number is 877-4pain44. It was very easy to make an appointment. However, they don't accept most insurance so you'll have to pay out of network...it's totally worth it though! This man is brilliant, compassionate and wants to help.
Tiff is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote