View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 12:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default good neurologist, vestibular rehab and brain supplement

I'm four months into this pcs business and finally found a fantastic neurologist who listens! I'm really happy after having had a super bad experience with another one who told me I am a hypochon. Amazing how nice it is to be taken seriously. Anyhow, this new guy is testing my hormone levels, giving me some shots of prednisone and a painkiller in my head for help with the headaches (mine still hurts a lot, is tender where I was injured) and getting me set up to begin vestibular rehab for the dizziness, nausea, balance and movement issues. He said the vestibular rehab will make me feel worse at first but then will help my brain "rewire" and should help with the symptoms relating to movement I'm having. Has anyone had any experience with this? Any advice? What should I expect?

Second item, a friend recommended a supplement developed to help with brain issues called equilib, info at website with same name as supplement, won't let me post the link. Has anyone heard of this? Does it look useful? I know some of you know a lot about supplements for brain function and healing. It's pretty expensive so I'd love some opinions before I buy it. Thanks!
BeccaP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote