View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 02:08 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Reading this makes you realize that not sleeping most likely comes with the RSD.

I start out with pajamas on and by morning I'm in a gown. I tend to get too hot in pajamas. Last winter I could sleep with the heat all the way down but now I'm having to turn it up at night because I hurt more if I'm cold and then I get too hot and off comes the pj's.

As I said before, I'm awake all hours of the night. I sometimes sleep 2 hours but a lot of times just one at a time.

I have not gotten use to it and I am surprised how many are going through the same thing.

I use the pillows too but I start throwing them off of the bed too because they bother me and I put cover on me and then throw if off all night long.

Are any of you on any kind of med that seems to help with this issue? I was just wondering if any of you had found anything that might work for the sleep issue.

I don't sleep walk Micheal but that seems like it might be a different issue. I do get up so tired that I fall so I have to watch about that and same with going almost falling off of the bed if I'm sitting up and falling asleep.

This is one problem I wish we could find something to help.
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote