View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by befuddled2 View Post
Beth, I don't know who cleaned off my car but will try to find out so I can do something nice for them.

Steve, we are expecting some more wintery weather tomorrow and this weekend. How about you? Some one got stuck outside in my parking lot this morning as it is still bad outside. I hope I don't lose my current tomorrow when we get the sleet. I'm not prepared if we do. I should get some kind of propane heater myself for such occasions. I have a grill.

barbara
I bought this propane heater at Target years ago. It's spacifically made to be used on the inside of a house. It has fans to ventilate the heat around the area. The fan runs on two size D batteries.

Yes. We are suppose to get a wintery mix of snow,and rain tomorrow. We are suppose to get snow this weekend to. I wonder how our forefathers lived through it. I guess they made use of fire places,and burned alot of wood.

If you buy a propane heater,make sure it's a heater that is designed to be used inside. Also make sure that you have a carbon monoxide detector. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (02-02-2010), Mari (02-01-2010)