View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default I am not hearing nor seeing any responses? Please let's talk!

While I have a definitive mind on the why's and how's I came to my conclusions? I believe that it is useful for ALL of us to try and sort this all out. YES! I have definitive opinions? But only after extensive researches and a heap of 'homework' in deciding what was best for me.
All I can say is 'so far, good' The tests will be in mid-late spring at the 5-year mark and beyond. Thing is....information from all viewpoints, not one or a few is key to any good decision. IF you ARE keeping mind that any and most 'viewpoints' come from particular biases.. That too leads to even MORE homework that can and usually boggles the mind? I admit to being 'boggled' more than once?
Do not forget that each of us is UNIQUE in what ever we have and how we deal with it? Not to mention how we respond to meds [or not].
Please ask questions! Please post! After 5 posts I can PM you with resources tailored for you?
I hoep this helps you, and I hope you aren't shy.
Please post and I truly hope that I and others can support you in other ways...INFO and hugs? 's - j
PS I'm firm, but I never bite? You get my drift! Good things and soon!
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote