Thread: Dont know why
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 10:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Tyson,

I'm so sorry you arn't feeling any better.
How are you feeling in yourself, well or no well, might you have an infection of some sort.
I remeber on a few occasions wondering why I was feeling so attrocious, and then ended up very very sick, with a raging temp, my GP took one look at me and told me to go to the ER. I stayed in hospital for 3 days, on antibiotics and on a saline drip.

Sometimes its easy for me to pin down why I'm having a bad day or two or three, ie lack of sleep, hormones(yep they affect us girls every month, and I know I struggle) doing too much. Sometimes I just crash for no apparent reason, and just have to rest.

I was on Imuran to begin with, and am now on cellcept. Its really up to you and your Dr to decide what will work best for you. But you have to remember its a disease that can't be rushed, it takes time to level out. I know its hard to take, we all want to see instant improvements, unfortunatley it doesn't usually happen with this disease.

I wish I had answers for you, but I don't, I seem to have lost my magic wand to, other wise I would be waving it furiously for all of us.
take care, rest and try not to stress to much, as this will only make you worse
Kate

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
Groucho Marx
redtail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote