View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 11:48 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I whole heartedly agree with MrsD. The push for autoship is a key indicator of the value of this program. Autoship is a way of sending and charging you for stuff long after you have stopped finding a value in it.

Many autoship programs take an act of Congress to discontinue.

The basic ingredients are at such low doses that I would not consider them worth anything. The only ingredient of any consequence is the dl-phenylalanine. This is not something to take without good medical supervision as it is intended to effect norepinephrine levels. If these are out of whack, self-medication is not the correct response.

At $1.30 per tablet, this is a very expensive pill. It does not say how many pills are a usual daily dose. I would bet they recommend three or more per day.

I just posted my daily regimen under "Waste of's" thread. I get most of this regimen at Costco and only spend about $1.00 per day for the whole 20 some pieces. Costco sells a good Multipack of 7 pieces that I add to with more B's and such.

My decades of experience with my regimen shows it to be very effective. My new physician has tweaked it just a bit since I started it at the recommendation of an MD back in the 1980's.

The Equilib appears to be intended for depression and anxiety.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote