View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 03:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

OK, I'll start.....
I wanna lounge by the pool and be waited on hand and foot by Isaac, the dashing waiter. Of course I'm gonna be thin enough to wear my yellow polka dot bikini by then and look great.....(hey, this is a virtual trip to NV, so I CAN TOO wear a bikini for the first time in my life and LOOK GOOD IN IT!!!)

I want to be sipping those really cool blue drinks with the fruit and umbrellas sticking outta them. Not a care in the world. OH, and I wanna be a golden shade of brown because of Raul, the pool boy rubbing suntan lotion all over my body.

I want Mike's private jet fueled and ready on a moment's notice to whisk us off to the French Riviera for an evening's entertainment. I know he said he's thinking about trading it in for a 2008 model dahling, but do tell him that we might be needing it, will you love?

Oh, and about the SUVS you sent us all for a late Christmas present Nancy, sweetheart........mine was the wrong color, so I gave it to my second floor maid. Could you send me the same color you send our dear friend BC? I just ADORE that color honeykins!! Simply DIVINE!! What did everyone else think of theirs that you sent them?

I can't wait until we get together at your quaint bungalow in mid June!! How terribly exciting dahling!! Have you received replies from our other friends on their attendance? I'm all gushy inside thinking of us all being together!! Are the rest bringing their limos or jets--did they say? Will your mid-size airport handle them all, or will they need to divert to Las Vegas?? I so would like to land on your property if I were bringing my Lear..... My driver will be bringing one of our new rides--I think it will be our new Lexus, but I leave it at his discretion.

Until I hear from you....Aur revoir!!
Kisses!!
Jan