View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 08:27 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobber View Post
hi court
There are alot of foods to eat and avoid,,you want to stay away from triggers,{sounds like you found the 4 f RSD diet which is a good thing},My worst triggers are sugars,caffeine,fried foods,choclate,,,take out fast food,,I do really good when i can discipline myself to eat rice[Ilike jasmine] and frozen vegtables,and oatmel [plain for breakfast,,,,,Its a bland nasty diet,but it lowers pain levels within 2 weeks .,,,,,But like all humans,,we are obedient while were in pain,,but after 2 weeks and you are feeling better,,,we start cheating again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bobber
Not me..I am a small portion...junky eatter, not really junky as I went on A plan... after I had my kids...8 yrs ago..drop 65lbs. kept it off and watch my fats..but a terrible vegetable person...I watch what I eat but have not stream lined it with my RSD...Honestly..I would bathe in chocolate if I could but I have a pretty high diapline for what is good vs. bad for me so I watch myself...I am thinking strive for the 5..(me I strive for 4 kicking out the veggies)...everything in moderation and essential amino acids..are essential!!

Kathy... opps..KS
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (02-03-2010)