View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 04:11 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Mrs. D. I showed Dr. Gantz the blood test where it said the uric acid information and she immediately said what Dr. Fred said when I showed it to him. She said "oh, you were dehydrated". I replied "yeah, I never drank any water when I fasted".

Then she lowered the water pill part of my zestoretic,taking me from 20/25 to 20/12 l/2. She said, when I come back for my next visit, they'll check my blood pressure again and might either take me off the water pill part or put me to 10/12 1/2. I have absolutely no idea what the heck this means. Dr. Gantz did say that as I am losing weight this might be the reason my blood pressure is going down.

I'm on a specific protocol (in the blood pressure part, I'm in the intensive group and in the diabetic part I'm in the conservative group), so I guess I have to trust they know what the heck they're doing right?

Should I mention anything to them the next time I go?

I will tell you something. I noticed a difference right away in my energy level when they lowered the zestoretic to 20/12 1/2. If I move in different directions, or blow my nose, I'm not getting dizzy anymore.

Maybe they didn't drop the thiazide portion completely because my blood sugar reading was 95 and my a1c was 6.

That's a good thing right??

melody

I just cleaned my whole hose with my swiffer and don't need to take a nap today.

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote