Thread: Dont know why
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 11:11 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Dont know why

Joan Marie,
I am in 100% agreement with you on this! I too believe alot of times we are overmedicated and end up in worse shape than we started. I know that is definitely the case with me. I have stopped taking my Agrylin and also the Ambian the Dr gave me to sleep due to the HORRIBLE insomnia I have from the Pred. I am tapering down off my Pred too but that is going way to slow for me but there isn't a choice on that one.
Tyson I just think you are an amazing young man and I admire you so much for working so hard to try and beat this disease. I have 2 sons close to your age and I love them to death but honestly I don't think either of them could cope with this as well as you have. I know you are struggling right now but please know that everyone is here for you and we think the world of you. Your spunk and youth bring a refreshing change to us older ones LOL!
I'm off to the Hematologist for labs and to hope to have more info when I leave as far as how much of my health problems are Agrylin related.
Kendra
dog lover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Joanmarie63 (02-02-2010)