View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 06:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Back from the Mayo

Hi Erin,
I am so glad to hear you finally have some answers and had a good thorough check up from head to toe. I know that must be such a relief! How do you feel about coming off the Pred? I have been on it for almost 4 months now and am in the tapering process but am already having side effects that are scaring me to death! When you get time I would love to hear how quickly they plan to get you off of it and are they taking you off of it completely or will you remain on a low dose?

I totally understand you wanting another neuro after your experience. I know you love him and it is SOOO hard to change Drs. but you are absolutely right that he didn't take your concerns seriously and you were walking around with broken bones for goodness sake!

I truly believe you are on the right path now and will soon see major improvement as you come off the Pred!!! I am very impressed that the Dr sent you flowers. That is incredible. Please keep us posted when you're up to it. It just isn't the same around here without your inspiration and positive posts.
Kendra
dog lover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote