View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 09:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Thanks for explaining the nerve blocks and what you all been going through. You guys are much more worse than I am and here I am whinning. I have never in my life heard of this. I just found this out from my attorney. yes I am on WC and its nothing but frustration because I have to do all the test they request me too. Along the process i have to wait and wati for approvals which makes it worse for me. I believe they just want to dope me up and just call it a day. I refuse to be doped up. It never worked for me anyway so I just sit here in pay see the dr just to hear the same thing again..you have to give it time be positive. I can't work more less do anything active but walking. That is all I do. I can't do anything to myupper extremities. I don't have the discoloration but i believe i have swelling in my arms and hands...When i get it in my thighs im stuck in bed until i can move again. Ijust found this site by accident and i am glad I did. I feel so outof place since my issue is not as bad as yours make me feel bad. it seems you all are managing it pretty well. I hope i can get there soon Thanks again
Momlovetobake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote