View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 09:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dear Momlovetobake,

I am also WC. Do you have a really good WC attorney to help you? WC can be a nightmare - make sure your attorney is the best one you can find.

Have you tried to get the very best RSD doctor possible? If you are denied benefits under your WC insurance carrier than you can use your personal insurance coverage to pay for appt. and treatments. Try to find the VERY BEST DOC you can. If you are near a big city find a large teaching hospital pain clinic. Better yet, go to the RSDSA.org website and send Jim Broatch an e-mail asking him for the name of the ketamine providers for RSD in the US, and call the ones nearest you for an appt. These doctors know RSD extremely well and can help diagnose and treat you, with or without ketamine.

I learned the hard way - was injured in Nov 2006 and hope to start ketamine in March or April of this year. Its been a really long, tough, painful road for me and my family, and it's not over yet. I want to get better and go back to work, and I won't give up until I've tried everything. There are many just like me on this board who have helped me along the way..(thanks guys!!..)

Don't wait for your WC people to help you because they won't. You have to help yourself.

The very best of luck to you, and feel free to ask me any questions you might have....

XOXOX Sandy
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote