View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 04:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Shocked Newb without a diagnosis

I had to turn to this forum, because this is the only thing that makes sense to me right now. I don't know what I have because I have not yet been diagnosed. All my symptoms point to PN.

Two Satuday's ago I experienced a dull and achy pain in my hip that progressed to numbness in my left leg. Last week a lot of things happened. Most of my body went numb, I had shooting pains through my arms and legs, blurry vision and lost all feeling in my abdomen. I became very weak as the week progressed.

I ended up in the hospital for 2 days and had some extensive testing done. It found no structural damage, pinched nerve or tumors. I came out without a diagnosis. Basically, they told me that everything looked normal and all this is probably caused by stress.

Right now I am very achy, have blurry vision and feel weak (can't even hold a dinner plate). My abdomen still feels weird and somewhat numb. Last night I had terrible cramps and burning with urination (my urinalysis was normal btw). I am very confused at this point as to what exactly I have. I only know what I don't have.
Bailey0507 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote