View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 05:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hello

Ive was just watching Fox news yesterday and i saw that Restless Leg Syndrome and ED are now connected. I researched a little and found that both are linked to a dopamine deficiency. I have episodes of RLS at least 5-8 times a month i cant stand it. Also i get about 5 to 8 hrs of sleep a night. Being in the Navy sleep is not always as it should be. My wife tells me i need a sleep study done. i can get a fuyll 8 hrs of sleep and ill be watching tv or even talking and pass out at like 3 pm, i feel like iam always tired and working out is hard for me to do. And i do have a good reason to be motivated if i cant lose weight and keep it off i will be kicked out of the Navy. I do try and eat right but it seems that weight always creeps back on me. One thing that makes sense to me is that ever since i can remember ive been highly addicted to cottage cheese. i read that it helps make dopamine, could that be my body telling me that i have low dopamine lvls. I also have been smoking on and off since i was 12yrs old iam 29 now and iam addicted to chewing tobacco and smoking and i drink alot of diet pepsi. I need help iam going to go to medical on base very soon but the thought of going on Meds especially ones prescribed by military doctors.
Phil T is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote