View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 06:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

You are sooooo funny Mary! It is so nice to hear that you are doing so well...
I am praying for you kiddo.

Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmary View Post
Good morning everyone.
I just had my 1st post op appt with my PM clinic at the hospital. THey took the staples out. It wasn't as bad as I feared. I'm such a coward that I was almost in tears thinking about it. Anyway. they were great about it and this group is great. THey upped my pump meds by 10% and added bacefalone sp, for the spases and twitches. Took it last night as for the first time I didn't twitch and jump all night. I'm more then in love with my pump. When I go back next month, as I seem to be having such a great result, they can add it to my pump instead of oral meds. they checked the pump, did a new print out of the meds, etc, and checked everything. With this group, all the nurses specialize in PM. I was talking to the nurse about rsd, and she was amazing. She talked about jerks, twitches, memory loss, and about bone loss and how horrible it is when it starts to spread. I didn't have to explain anything. I think I've died and gone to heaven...lol..I wish I could give everyone the great pain relief and brain relief that I'm getting from the pump. My brain is so clear, I've even started to laugh at things again. I know I'm gushing, but I can't believe it. I wish I had know about this and I had worked more at finding a dr. that will do this, long before I had so many other things done that just made it worse. any questions PM me.

Hugs
Mary
SandyS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote