Thread: Pink welts??
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 07:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Loretta,

My Lindsay had a sinus infection last month and she kept breaking out in what we thought were hives...at least that's what her GP kept saying they were. They said she was having an allergic reaction to her antibiotic. She is having a flare now, I'm wondering if this is from RSD as well. They were everywhere including her face. They would really come up after her shower. This is something to think about. Maybe it wasn't an allergic reaction.

Thanks,
Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loretta View Post
Hi Court, Please don't feel you are posting too much. It's normal to have tons of question and he makes us feel good to provide support and relate our experiences that may help you understand what is happening to you.
I read on RSDSA our water for therapy, swimming, etc should be 86 degrees and hot do ICE or don't get in HOT water like hot tub temp.
Red dots are common to RSD patients. I have them and during a flare, they are lesions which can be infected. They hurt and sometimes they itch. It's hard to look at, but photos on the board show all kinds of skin problems.
This is an autonomic disorder, which means involuntary organs affected. Circulation, high and low blood pressure, skin rashes-red dots. immune system is compromised. short term memory loss, grasping for words while talking, not remembering the words.
Read as much as you can. I like RSDSA web site and rsdrx.com especially under puzzles. puzzles is a list of 146 questions with Dr. Hooshmand answers. He is retired not, but his website has a wealth of information. Another Dr. in Florida has taken many of his patients.
Hope you continue to research and stretch, move, heat healthy. Remember some meds cause weight gain and try your best to not let that happen.
Do you have a good RSD Dr. with experience? Take care of yourself, loretta with soft hugs
SandyS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote