Thread: Pink welts??
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 07:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I had problems with rashes last spring. My RSD started in my upper right extremity and spread to my cervical spine and my head, but the rashes were on my stomach, my chest and my back. They itched liked crazy! (I used a pasta grabber to scratch my back - it worked very well). At the time I was getting stellate ganglion blocks every 4 weeks or so, I do not know if the rashes were related to the meds in the blocks or not. The weather was also changing, it was starting to get warm up here.

In any case, I haven't had a rash in a while. I think they lasted for about 4-5 months, and then they just went away. Very strange...I still have scars from some of the places where I scratched myself too hard...

Hope you get some relief soon...have you tried cortisone creams?

Good luck, Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyS View Post
Hi Loretta,

My Lindsay had a sinus infection last month and she kept breaking out in what we thought were hives...at least that's what her GP kept saying they were. They said she was having an allergic reaction to her antibiotic. She is having a flare now, I'm wondering if this is from RSD as well. They were everywhere including her face. They would really come up after her shower. This is something to think about. Maybe it wasn't an allergic reaction.

Thanks,
Sandy
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote