View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 08:30 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Day 2 is coming to a close... let's see....

Puppy has been pretty good.(He's a boxer) Bo has been a little nippy as my agitation level rises. Worrisome DD was out of school again today and bored because the child is not a fan of snow so she has been stuck in the house all day driving me nuts.

DH2B got his head chewed right off when I was cooking dinner and asked him to step away from the xbox long enough to take the dogs out... "in a minute"... doesn't matter that I was working on laundry load #4 while cooking, and trying to update the website and making sure DD was caught up on school work and trying to clean his stuff off the table so we could sit and eat... My head began to spin around at this point and lightening bolts started shooting out of my eyes when he decided he better get off his butt...

Of course HE has no clue about puppies and has no idea he needs to carry the tiny guy across the yard to the pee zone and you have to stay with him or else he B lines it back to the door because it is cold out there. So, 30 seconds after going out the dog and the man come back in and the dog squats and peed all over my floor.

Fortunately, it is soon to be bed time. And tomorrow is my day off. We finally got the insurance stuff straight and I have my Ty infusion in the morning which means I get to spend the rest of the day being a bum (heck, I might even take over the Xbox!)

I am not spoiled!
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (02-03-2010)