View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 10:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
And I sometimes fear that sharing it on a public forum somehow demeans it's affect on our lives...somehow minimizes it's importance. My intent is to try to show others how one persons suicide can effect so many others. And to show that it is possible to go on living in spite of losing a loved one to suicide, especially your child
Speaking for myself I can say I just don't know where I would be today if you hadn't been here to share with me. I just will never forget when I stumbled onto this site... I was in such a horrific place... and I just knew I couldn't be the only one who knew the devastation and hopelessness I was feeling.

The pain from losing Dad to suicide is still so very painful. Words just can't express the compounding, complicated gamut of emotions those left behind must try to bear. It was such a blessing to me to find you, and others who "knew what was in my heart".... and to see that though the pain still remained.......others were surviving. It gave me hope.... it still does!

So ((Alffe)) my friend, you have done an amazing job in your mission..... Many thanks and much love, Nikki

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (02-14-2010), Alffe (02-04-2010), barbo (02-03-2010), jaded2nite (02-04-2010), mistiis (02-19-2010), reyn (02-15-2010)