View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 09:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up hello

Hi there..

Sory to hear you all are going through this, I remember the sleepless nights all to well.. I have meds to help me sleep and they do work (for me).

An hr before bed I take 800 mg gabipentin and I double up my normal dose of baclofen to 40 mg, Trazadone is the secret ingredient I think 150 mg, though 100 mg didn't help at all.

This combination took alot of juggling to find, and I do find it is not as complete a sleep as it was when I started with the trazadone 9 months ago. I get 5-6 hrs of sleep IF I don't allow myself to nap during the day and IF I lay down within an hr or so of taking my meds at night. At first I got a solid 8 hrs... mmmm heavenly.

I hope this helps some of you there are meds that work you just have to find the right combination, SRT's help as well..

I too have full body RSD with organ involvement and without a decent sleep patern I fall to pieces very quickly.. I realy feel for you all cause I have been there, and I know that without these meds working for me I would be back in that same nitemare cycle again.

gentle hugs and sleepful wishes,
sandra
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote