View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 03:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Beth, I am glad you like your therapist and the way he is handling the treatment.
The gym idea is terrific. Water exercises are gentle and very effective in healing damaged muscle groups.

I am in Calcutta now without daughter or husband. Been here since last Sunday and will leave to go back home next Sunday - a week of blissful escape - almost. My father is here and my sister, so I am just so happy. Visited some old (18th/19th century) residences and ruins yesterday. I love the feel of those places. Each has their own vivid center of energy. Acres and acres of land with buildings - a few maintained well with manicured flower beds and others in ruins with huge banyan trees with hanging aerial roots growing from within and around.

I am going to see Sherlock Holmes today - on my own. Everybody is at work so I thought I'd take myself. I have never watched a film alone so I am really excited!

Bizi, I didn't mean to hijack your thread, but wanted to share this and wasn't sure a new thread was yet merited. Perhaps when I am back.

Love to All

I started to write so I could keep a track on my thoughts. This particular Lupus flare has turned my life on its head. Although I am pretty content with this enforced solitude, I have a constant dialogue going on within myself. So I thought I'd write it all down.

I hope you enjoy reading it when you can.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-04-2010), Dmom3005 (02-04-2010), Mari (02-04-2010)