Thread: Depressed!
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 05:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by loretta View Post
Hi Court, I understand your need to finish school and have a job, insurance that comes with a job.You were like me-I had surgery and symptoms of RSD immediately following the surgery. I did have pt, but it was four years later that I was diagnosed with RSD.
Like I mentioned before, we need a multi-faceted support system. Are allowed to communicate with yout boyfriend while he is in training? When my son in law got a job where he would be got 3 days a week, I bought him and my daughter computers with internal cameras, where they can see each other as they talk to each other in the evening. That's been really nice for them. Costco has reasonable prices...
Have you checked into taking some classes over the internet that would apply credits toward your degree? That would be wonderful. Hope the best for you, loretta with soft hugs
Hey Court...
KS here..I love the notes everyone shared already..I want to say... take one day at a time as RSD is very over whelming... kepp your mind ope for the future and remember...this..your fellings do not fall on deaf ears as we all feel these feelings... exact feelings..often.. but when you do..think aboutthe love in your heart..that will never change and be resilant as life is still a gift.. heck..poeple here have heard we woe lately since being home from my job... please take everydayas it comes and lean on us..we care about you.. AND many thanks to your boyfriend for his efforts on our behalf!!!

Rest easy and know that it is okay to cry....

soft hugz..KS
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote