View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 09:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Manufacturing of Apo-Levocarb CR

I called the company listed on the Health Canada web site:
Apotex Inc. has information on its generic product, Apo-Levocarb CR (200/50) on its website or call 1-877-427-6839.
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media...010_14-eng.php
The individual answering the phone maintained there is a shortage of their product only in the US--that inspection of their manufacturing site in the US did not meet FDA requirements and the sites were temporarily shut down. That there is no shortage in Canada and the manufacturing of the product for Canadians continues. This individual did shunt me to another phone number for which I received a prompt to "leave a message", which I did. Really surprised I have yet to receive a return phone call. I cannot vouch for the veracity of this person's explanation.
In additon , the phone # for Bristol-Myers Squibb listed in the article is a "non-working number".....
Will continue my attempts tomorrow. madelyn

~ Jean-Martin Charcot

The future is already here — it's just not very evenly distributed. William Gibson
olsen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
paula_w (02-14-2010)