View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 11:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks guys for the responses.

Loretta...I can't even imagine 3200MG a day. I am a little freaky when it comes to pills because my mom takes SO many and it just makes me nervous. I feel a little better knowing that it's not so much that I am taking. I am taking some other stuff too...but the Lyrica is the stuff that the doc increased the dose of. So far I am not feeling much of a difference being on more...but it has only been a few days. I will definitely take your advice about the desensitizing...I wanted to ask my doc about that but I forgot. My doc wrote out the work restrictions but I had to walk him through how specific they needed to be because that caused a lot of problems last time when his notes were not "specific" enough for work. It felt weird to tell him what he needed to put down...but it's what I needed to have for work. I know that I do not have RSD as bad as a lot of the people on this board but I am still pretty new to it, only having had it for 6 months. They have been the longest 6 months of my life, btw...

Stressedout...I am so sorry that happened to you with WC. I have had a lot of issues with them and I will continue to have issues. I do have a lawyer to help out with some of the legal junk. I don't know if I will ever be like I was, but I will keep pushing and hope for the very best. I really hope working again has a very positive effect on my life and I will try my very best to not let any stressful moments get to me. Thanks for the response...I will try to keep you all posted.

I start work tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed that it goes well...
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dreambeliever128 (02-05-2010), Wilbyfree (02-06-2010)