View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 12:03 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Wow...that really stinks. I am so sorry that you have had to go through all of this.

I had a lumbar sympathetic block last Wednesday and my pain increased afterwards. The doc is all "Maybe its RSD...maybe not..." just because the block didn't work. I am really blessed to have family and friends who believe me without question, but I have been through 4 different doctors already and I feel like the first one definitely didn't believe me about the pain level. The second and third seemed unsure but said there was nothing they could do for me. This guy has said he's not sure what else he can do for me and he seems unsure what's wrong with me when he was so sure before the block that I had RSD (and the 5th doctor I saw for an independent medical evaluation set up by work comp said I definitely have RSD too).

Bah...that's all my troubles though. I just meant to say that I understand what you are going through and it totally sucks. Whenever they ask me what my pain level is and I say 8 or 9 they always look at me funny...like I should be crying or wimpering if the pain is that bad. Umm...6 months of that pain EVERY day and you stop crying and wimpering and just deal with is as best you can, right?

Hang in there...this seems like a great place to get support.

Nicole
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote