View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 01:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Radiology report states C5-C6 disc herniation with annular tear abuts spinal cord and reversal of cervical lordosis.

I have balance-dizzy problems, severe intrascapular pain ( high thoracic ) just below base of neck and between shoulder blades, feels as if bees stinging me, it itches too , the outer skin there, any movement of neck or arms any weight baring like anything , picking up a plate brings this bee stinging and deep thoracic pain . The chiropractor ( I sought on my own and ordered these MRI's ) said this was radicular pain from disc herniation,but workers comp Doctor as stated nothing is wrong with me, the way workers comp Doctors have treated me is unbelievable ( I will write more on that later)

I have intermittent tingling in fingers, intermittent arm pain when walking , anything that jars my neck causes horrible symptoms, I have headaches, balance problems and when chiroprcator uses that activator on sides of my neck I feel like I am falling off the table, if I turn my neck a certain way I almost fall over, will go into more details,but wanted to see if someone could look at my MRI here , I may be able to redo to brighten some, I see its very dark.
rk44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote